Junk Car Removal in Joliet, Illinois
Do you have an old car, truck, van, or SUV collecting rust in your garage, driveway, or storage facility? We’re here to help get your space back and give you cash! Cash for Junk Cars, LLC is the best junk auto removal service in the Chicagoland area. We’ll do the legwork so you don’t have to – we’ll load up and haul away your wrecked or old automobile, leaving you with cash. Our junk car removal experts can take up your Joliet clunker within 24 hours and leave you with cash in hand.
What Types of Junk Vehicles Do We Buy?
We buy all kinds of junk automobiles, including:
- Used cars, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs
- Broken down vehicles (ex. car won’t start)
- Fire or water-damaged vehicles (ex. flooded vehicle)
- Totaled vehicles
- Wrecked vehicles (ex. in one or more car accidents)
- Rusty cars
- Vehicles without:
Plus, we’ll give you the documentation for your records.
How To Sell Us Your Junk Car
- Get a quote online or by phone at (773) 939-3333
- Choose a time for us to pick it up (we can within 24 hours!)
- We tow it for free and immediately pay you cash
Why Choose Us?
There are different junk removal companies in Joliet, IL. Why should you sell your junk car for cash in Joliet to us?
- Locally owned and operated.
- We’ve purchased over 85,965 junk cars (including 35,890 without a title).
- Open seven days a week
- There is no need for a title.
- We provide you the most competitive price.
- There are no hidden fees or charges.
- Towing is FREE!
No Hidden Charges or Fees!
You get transparency when you choose to work with Cash for Junk Cars LLC. We are aware that there are a number of junk car removal firms in the Joliet area that charge for towing services or add on extra fees for trash car removal. You don’t deserve to be treated that way.
We aren’t like those businesses.
If you accept our offer, we’ll give you cash for your car and will tow it for free. There won’t be any extra fees or costs. Junk car removal in Joliet and the surrounding area shouldn’t cost money – you should be making money for your old vehicle! We pride ourselves on open and honest communication, and we always pay our customers for their junk vehicles when we say we will.
We Buy Junk Cars Without a Title
While having a title does in fact speed up the selling process, it’s not necessary for selling your Joliet junk car for cash, as long as your junker is at least 10 years old and belongs to you, we can purchase it from you. After you request a free quote, we’ll get back to you. Let us know that you don’t have a title and we’ll assist you in the steps and documentation needed to transfer your junk car without a title.
How to Sell Your Used Car in Joliet, IL
There are several options for selling your used vehicle in the Joliet area, each with its advantages and disadvantages. Obviously, we think the quickest option to get cash for your vehicle is to sell it to us.
- Selling it yourself on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist
- Taking it to a junkyard
- Trade it into a car dealer
- Donating it
Sell it on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist
- Easy to list.
- Can be somewhat quick to get offer(s) if your car still runs and has proper paperwork.
- Can get local offers.
- You can spend money to advertise it, getting it in front of a larger audience.
- Let’s face it, selling something on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist can just feel sketchy.
- Selecting from multiple offers can be stressful, making you unsure if you’ve chosen the best one.
- Finding a time and location to meet the person (and you’ll probably want to take another person along for safety reasons).
- The buyer is going to need to know how to properly transport the vehicle. Example: It’s unlikely they’ll tow it away for you.
- You have to do the paperwork or find (and pay) someone to do it for you.
- There’s several of them nearby.
- They might pay you more than a car dealership.
- Some pay immediately.
- They might pay you more than if you sold the parts separately yourself.
- It can be a hassle:
- Call junk yard to see when they’re open and accepting junk cars.
- Drive to junk yard.
- Find employee (which can be incredibly annoying).
- Have them review the car.
- Wait for the estimate.
- If you can’t come to an agreement, then you’ll have to start the entire process again.
- They could charge you by the weight of your car.
- They handle the paperwork.
- There’s lots of them around.
- You don’t have to deal with members of the general public on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.
- Because their goal is to turn around and sell the car to someone else (and make a profit), they likely won’t give you as good of a deal than if you sold it yourself.
- Many new and used car dealers aren’t willing to buy your car if it’s been in multiple crashes, is totaled, or has extensive damage (ex. rust, engine problems, transmission issues, etc).
- Let’s be honest, lots of used car dealerships don’t have the best reputation for treating customers well.
- Feel good.
- Likely get a tax deduction.
- Organization your donating it to can use the funds to improve your community.
- You don’t get any cash for it. Even if you get a tax deduction, you’re just having to pay less taxes. And you’ll have to wait around for the tax refund (if you’re elligible for one).
Selling it to Cash for Junk Cars
- You get cash quickly (usually within 24 hours of contacting us).
- We buy really crappy cars.
- We tow it away for FREE.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- We do the paperwork.
- You’ll be supporting a small locally-owned business.
- You’ll get a free quote.
- You have to live in the Chicagoland area.
When Selling Your Old Car, Make Sure to Take These Things With You
Before you hand over your old car to our technician (for free junk car pick up), make sure to take all of your belongings from the car:
- Loose change, cash, checkbooks, credit cards (we know this sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised at how often people get rid of their old junk car without removing them!)
- Important paperwork, such as insurance documents
- Check the:
- Under front seats
- Under back seats
- Door compartments
After you’ve traded your car to us, we’ll return the vehicle’s license plate to the Illinois Secretary of State (the “DMV”).
Local Services Near Joliet, IL
|Dumpster Rental Pros of Joliet|
623 Morgan St, Joliet, IL 60436
|Joliet Disposal, Inc.|
811 Rowell Ave, Joliet, IL 60432
|GoGreen 364 Bros|
116 N Chicago St, Joliet, IL 60432
|All American Recycling|
2285 New Lenox Rd, Joliet, IL 60433
|Amerilock Storage LLC|
1101 E Washington St, Joliet, IL 60432
|Self Storage World|
6663, 2112 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435