Get Cash for Junk Cars Near Bellwood, IL
Got an old junky car you’re looking to sell for some fast cash?
We pay instant cash for junk cars in Bellwood, Illinois. If you’re looking to get clear of that old junk car in your garage, click or call us today for a free quote.
With recycling rates at some of the highest in recent years, now is the best time to get cash for junk cars near Bellwood, IL. At Cash for Junk Cars LLC, we are known for providing the highest cash payouts for junk cars in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
We buy junk cars & trucks, old cars, fire or water damaged vehicles, cars with no title, wrecked & salvaged cars & trucks, and pretty much any vehicle you’re looking to sell, no matter the condition. Your car, truck, or SUV doesn’t even need to be in running condition or have tires, we will come to you and pay cash on the spot to buy your vehicle.
At Cash for Junk Cars, we service all of Bellwood, IL, and the entire Chicago area.
In the past, it was a really time-consuming process to sell your junk car for cash. But now it’s easier than online shopping on eBay. Cash For Junk Car LLC pays the most cash for junk cars in Bellwood and the surrounding area.
We buy all kinds of junk automobiles, including:
- Used cars, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs
- Broken down vehicles (ex. car won’t start)
- Fire or water-damaged vehicles (ex. flooded vehicle)
- Totaled vehicles
- Wrecked vehicles (ex. in one or more car accidents)
- Rusty cars
- Vehicles without:
Plus, we’ll give you the documentation for your records.
How to Get Fast Cash for Junk Cars In Bellwood, IL
- Get a quote online or by phone at (773) 939-3333
- Choose a time for us to pick it up (we can within 24 hours!)
- We tow it for free and immediately pay you cash
No title? No problem, we will give you a “cash receipt” for your records.
Why Choose Us to Buy Your Junk Car?
There are different junk removal companies in Joliet, IL. Why should you sell your junk car for cash in Joliet to us?
- Locally owned and operated.
- We’ve purchased over 85,965 junk cars (including 35,890 without a title).
- Open seven days a week
- There is no need for a title.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- There are no hidden fees or charges.
- Towing is FREE!
No Hidden Charges or Fees – Ever!
When you choose to sell your junk car for cash to us, you’ll get honesty, integrity, & transparency. There are a number of junk car buyers in or around the Bellwood area that charge for towing services or add on extra fees to pick up and dispose of your junk vehicle. You don’t deserve to be treated that way.
We’re not the only place to get cash for junk cars in Bellwood, we’re just the best – because we’ll beat the competitor’s price every time!
If you accept our offer, we’ll give you cash for your junk car, pick it up and tow it away at absolutely no cost to you whatsoever. There won’t be any extra fees or costs. Junk car removal in Bellwood and the surrounding area shouldn’t cost money – you should be making money for your old vehicle!
We pride ourselves on open and honest communication, and we always pay our customers cash for their junk vehicles when we say we will.
We Buy Junk Cars for Cash Without Title
While having a title does in fact speed up the selling process, it’s not necessary for selling your Bellwood junk car for cash – with one condition…As long as your junker is at least 10 years old and belongs to you, we can purchase it from you.
After you request a free quote, we’ll get back to you quickly. Let us know that you don’t have a title and we’ll assist you in the steps and documentation needed to transfer your junk car without a title.
How to Sell Your Used Car in Bellwood, IL
There are several options for selling your used vehicle, each with its advantages and disadvantages. Obviously, we think the quickest option to get cash for junk cars in Bellwood is to sell it to us.
- Selling it yourself on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist
- Taking it to a junkyard
- Trade it in to a car dealer
- Donating it
Sell it on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist
- Easy to list.
- Can be somewhat quick to get an offer if your car still runs and has proper paperwork.
- Can get local offers.
- You can spend money to advertise it, getting it in front of a larger audience.
- Let’s face it, selling something on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist can just feel sketchy.
- Selecting from multiple offers can be stressful, making you unsure if you’ve chosen the best one.
- Finding a time and location to meet the person (and you’ll probably want to take another person along for safety reasons).
- The buyer is going to need to know how to properly transport the vehicle. Example: It’s unlikely they’ll tow it away for you.
- You have to do the paperwork or find (and pay) someone to do it for you.
- There are several of them nearby.
- They might pay you more than a car dealership.
- Some pay immediately.
- They might pay you more than if you sold the parts separately yourself.
- It can be a hassle:
- Call a junkyard to see when they’re open and accepting junk cars.
- Drive to the junkyard.
- Find an employee (which can be incredibly annoying).
- Have them review the car.
- Wait for the estimate.
- If you can’t come to an agreement, then you’ll have to start the entire process again.
- They could charge you by the weight of your car.
- They handle the paperwork.
- There are lots of them around.
- You don’t have to deal with members of the general public on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.
- Because their goal is to turn around and sell the car to someone else (and make a profit), they likely won’t give you as good of a deal as if you sold it yourself.
- Many new and used car dealers aren’t willing to buy your car if it’s been in multiple crashes, is totaled, or has extensive damage (ex. rust, engine problems, transmission issues, etc).
- Let’s be honest, lots of used car dealerships don’t have the best reputation for treating customers well.
- Feel good.
- Likely get a tax deduction.
- The organization you’re donating it to can use the funds to improve your community.
- You don’t get any cash for it. Even if you get a tax deduction, you’re just having to pay fewer taxes. And you’ll have to wait around for the tax refund (if you’re eligible for one).
Selling it to Cash for Junk Cars
- You’ll get a free quote.
- You get cash quickly (usually within 24 hours of contacting us).
- We buy really crappy cars.
- We tow it away for FREE.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- We do the paperwork.
- You’ll be supporting a small locally-owned business.
- You have to live in the Bellwood or greater Chicago area.
Do This Before Selling Your Junk Car for Cash In Bellwood, IL
Before you hand over your old car to our technician (for free junk car pick up), make sure to take all of your belongings from the car:
- Loose change, cash, checkbooks, credit cards (we know this sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised at how often people get rid of their old junk cars without removing them!)
- Important paperwork, such as insurance documents
- Check the:
- Under front seats
- Under back seats
- Door compartments
After you’ve agreed to sell your junk car to us, we’ll pay you cash on the spot, then return the vehicle’s license plates to the Illinois Secretary of State (the “DMV”).
What Our Customers Say About Getting Cash for Junk Cars in Bellwood, IL
“My car broke down and they picked it up from my mechanic’s shop FOR FREE and gave me a great price! Cash on the spot and hauled it away. I was very happy with their service and very happy that they didn’t Charge me money to come out there to pick it up. When they say free tow they mean free tow. Thanks again!”
Sal G. on Google
Local Services Near Bellwood, IL
4319 Butterfield Rd, Bellwood, IL 60104
|CubeSmart Self Storage|
2801 Harrison St, Bellwood, IL 60104
|U-Haul Moving & Storage of Bellwood|
435 Mannheim Rd, Bellwood, IL 60104
|JC Movers & Lumper Service Inc|
2000 S 25th Ave Ste 118, Broadview, IL 60155
222 Mannheim Rd, Hillside, IL 60162
414 51st Ave, Bellwood, IL 60104